Photobucket

 

Friday, June 13, 2008

8 is a Magic Number

Magic 8 Ball...

8:00 am...

The time of the morning on June 13, 2000 that Mr. Sports was born.

And now...

8 years old!
Happy Birthday, my sunny funny boy who loves any kind of athletic activity, anywhere, anytime. My boy who is tough and daring one second, but happy to give me a hug and a big kiss in front of his friends the next. My boy who does seem to appreciate what I do for him- and tells me.

We've had fun celebrating- going to a Star Wars exhibit premier last night, out for a special family dinner tonight, and off to an amusement park tomorrow (only AFTER baseball and soccer of course...).

My how you've changed, my little man.

Happiest of Birthdays... and yes, just for you, the Twins WON on your Birthday.

It doesn't get much better than this.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Hawaiianatheart said...

Hope it was a GR8T Day!!! Sounds like it was. You make some of the best cakes! I forgot about the lawnmower one. That still rocks!

These guys & Gals of ours sure have grown up fast! Miss K pulled out photos from that first get together. Made me cry! Hopefully we can do it again!

6/14/08, 9:00 AM>  
Blogger amers said...

i agree with everything susan said!

i was looking for a pic of THE CAKE!

it sounds like a most fantastic day...i too cannot believe that they are 8!

6/14/08, 12:23 PM>  
Blogger huddtoo said...

Ah yes, "the" cake. Always a reason see look close at your pics this time of year. Your wonderful creative cakes!! Love this years. That lawnmower has to top em. Unlike S, I don't remember that one, but I recall hearing about it. And here I'm happy that I got my girls cake ordered at the bakery with the good frosting and moist cake! LOL I end up getting crummy cakes now and then because it's graduation time. UGH!

Sorry I'm off track. LOL

Happy, Happy 8th Birthday to Mr. E!!! I hope he had a wonderful, sports filled day!!

6/16/08, 3:48 PM>  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, our birthday buddy!! Happy, Happy *8* to E!! What a fun filled weekend (ours was veeerrry similar! LOL!) for all of you.

Wow. 8. Just look at them grow. *sniff*.

6/16/08, 10:15 PM>  
Blogger Victoria said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your little man!!! Loved the trip down memory lane with the photos.

And that *cake*!

7/9/08, 9:44 AM>  

Post a Comment

<< Home