Photobucket

 

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Thanks doesn't say enough


I look around me today- NEARLY ready for the big holiday... and I'm awestruck by how lucky I am. We bought a new house this year, moved after 10 years in the same house, and have the kids established in a school they appear to love (with DESKS! they remind me). We went through many highs and lows. We recovered from both. So many friends were there when I needed them- in so many ways. Thanks really isn't enough.

So as I saw the sun set today, I turned from being sad that the Christmas season was nearly ending to realizing how exciting it will be to see the next year come. No resolutions- just excitement and some reflection on changes I need to make--- gradually... and none of them involving less chocolate...

Thank you to all, and to all a good night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right, where did my comment go??? UGH!

Wishing you a WONDERFUL 2007!!! I'm sure the new start will be great for you all, and I'm hoping things are bright for you all year!!

Lots of Hugs to you!!

12/26/06, 10:48 AM>  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Aww, this was so touching. Thank YOU for the reminder of what is really important.

(And HOORAY for your blog! YAY!)

12/27/06, 9:58 AM>  

Post a Comment

<< Home