Photobucket

 

Friday, February 01, 2008

Interview with a 7 Year-old Boy

Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Play football

Q: What makes you feel good?
A: When I cuddle with my dad or my mom.

Q: Do you want to be a dad someday?
A: Yeah... I guess.

Q: What makes you mad?
A: When my basketball team loses a game

Q: What's your favorite book? Why?
A: The Trumpet of the Swan. It's a cool story.

Q: What's your favorite class in school? Why?
A: Math. Because I'm good at it.

Q: What's your dream day like?
A: Be with my mom & dad and watch sports at a real stadium.

Q: What would a terrible day be like?
A: Having to play with dolls- all day long

Q: What do you want to be when you're older? Why?
A: A baseball player or an engineer; Because they are both cool jobs

Q: What are you really good at?
A: I'm pretty good at football when we play during recess; projects that I build; Oh- and playing piano when I try

Q: Who's your favorite adult you'd like to spend time with (other than M&D of course):
A: Brett Favre

Q: What makes you unique?
A: I wear a contact lens and a patch and I'm only 7. Oh- and I like to vacuum.

3 Comments:

Blogger huddtoo said...

I think we should get C&E together when they are older. They will be unique, play sports, and vacuum. hehe

Very cute. And he's got some great answers..M&D must be doing something right.

I should ask C those ??'s too, would be fun to see what her answers are! :)

2/4/08, 10:23 AM>  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love how their little minds work. What a sweetie. And I think he and my N would get along very well -- he LOVES to vacuum!

2/4/08, 2:15 PM>  
Blogger Victoria said...

My kids love to vacuum too! (and clean bathrooms, but they are weird).

And Brett? Yep, me too. *grin*

2/4/08, 2:58 PM>  

Post a Comment

<< Home