Photobucket

 

Friday, March 28, 2008

1998- 6am

Can it really be 10 years ago today? 10 years ago that my life changed forever?

From the first inkling as I watched figure skating on T.V. that something seemed to be happening every 15 minutes...

to the wonderful point where I held her for the first time...

to the amazing realization that she looked like my baby pictures...

and to most careful drive I think I've ever taken on a highway, as we drove home from the hospital...

Time as I knew it had ended. My complete life had begun.



Thanks to my dear girl for bringing so much fun, excitement, challenge (she's like me, you see), and love to my life.

Happy 10th Birthday!

9 Comments:

Blogger the dragonfly said...

Wow!! Ten years old! She's beautiful...

Happy birthday!!

3/28/08, 10:05 AM>  
Blogger huddtoo said...

Oh my.. TEN! Happy, Happy 10th Birthday, E!!

She does seem like a wonderful girl, fun and creative. She is a beautiful girl too. Love the pic of the two kiddos!!

It's amazing to see how she has changed, but I see so much of you in that 2nd pic! She won't change as much now in looks, but I hope she has great changes in everything else!

3/28/08, 3:03 PM>  
Blogger Hawaiianatheart said...

Happy, Happy 1-0! Such a great age for such a great girl!

3/28/08, 5:30 PM>  
Blogger Heidi said...

I still remember Jeff calling and waking me up in the dorm room with this fabulous news! She is an amazing young lady.

3/28/08, 8:57 PM>  
Blogger amers said...

happy happy bday to miss e! what a wonderful tribute to her!
congrats!

3/29/08, 5:39 PM>  
Blogger IowaHooper22 said...

She looks just like her beautiful mom! Happy Birthday to E, sorry we missed the party!

3/30/08, 2:09 PM>  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Ten years old! Oh, wow. What a beautiful baby. And what a beautiful young woman. Happy Birthday, E!

3/31/08, 3:49 PM>  
Blogger Victoria said...

Cannot be ten. CANNOT be ten!! JUST CANNOT BE TEN!!!

She's so cute, Dawn. I've enjoyed "getting to know her". =)

Happiest to her!

3/31/08, 7:59 PM>  
Blogger Angela DeRossett said...

Happy 10th birthday!!! WOW!!

4/4/08, 8:50 PM>  

Post a Comment

<< Home