Photobucket

 

Monday, October 27, 2008

From a loving brother...

Intriguing what you over-hear when you lurk a little....

The Girl started her new instrument- the TRUMPET- soon after school started this year. I'm thrilled, especially since I played the flute. No one ever seemed to hear my instrument, so it's exciting to think the Girl will be heard... whereEVER. she. decides.to.practice. Did I say exciting? We're getting used to it.

Though some of us are faring better than others.

Tonight, as the Girl practiced her required 30 minutes playing Three Blind Mice, her dear brother came up with new words, which he serenaded her with through her door as she practiced.

His charming words were:

"Sii-iick Duck, Sii-iick Duck,
You sound like a
Really Really
Sii-iick Duck."

Love the creativity in my household...

2 Comments:

Blogger huddtoo said...

hee hee

Uh, I mean so long as she didn't mind. :)

10/31/08, 8:41 PM>  
Blogger amers said...

that is hilarious! i hope it's getting better! come join the party on facebook...

11/20/08, 7:36 PM>  

Post a Comment

<< Home